Emergency First Aid At Work
This is the first step on the ladder in regards to practical First Aid training. Covering a number of vital life saving skills.
This is a Theory and Practical course, and covers:
- Assessment of the situation
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Minor injuries
- Bleeding control
Official delegate numbers for this course are 12 per instructor. Due to Covid-19 class numbers will depend on venue size to allow sufficient social distancing
£90 per person.
This course requires 6 hours contact time, breaks are not included.
Delegates must be aged 14 or above.
Upon completion of key requirements, certificates will be sent electronically and by hard copy.