First Aid At Work
This comprehensive course covers a wide range of First Aid emergencies, enabling all delegates to deal with emergency situations with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way.
This is a Theory and Practical course, and covers:
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Heart attacks
- Control of bleeding
- Head injuries
- Eye injuries
- Chest injuries
- Sprains and strains
Official delegate numbers for this course are 12 per instructor. Due to Covid-19 class numbers will depend on venue size to allow sufficient social distancing
£215 per person.
This course requires 18 hours contact time, breaks are not included.
Delegates must be aged 14 or above.
Upon completion of key requirements, certificates will be sent electronically and by hard copy.