First Aid For Mental Health – Level 2
This course covers the content of the Level 1 course but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
This is a Theory only course, and covers:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
Official delegate numbers for this course are 16 per instructor. Due to Covid-19 class numbers will depend on venue size to allow sufficient social distancing
£90 per person.
This course requires 6 hours contact time, breaks are not included.
Delegates must be aged 14 or above.
Upon completion of key requirements, certificates will be sent electronically and by hard copy.