First Aid Requalification
This is for those who have already completed the full 3 day course and they are approaching the 3 year point in which they need to re-qualify.
This is a Theory and Practical course, and covers:
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Heart attacks
- Control of bleeding
- Head injuries
- Eye injuries
- Chest injuries
- Sprains and strains
Official delegate numbers for this course are 12 per instructor. Due to Covid-19 class numbers will depend on venue size to allow sufficient social distancing
£120 per person.
This course requires 12 hours contact time, breaks are not included.
Delegates must be aged 14 or above.
Upon completion of key requirements, certificates will be sent electronically and by hard copy.