Supervising First Aid For Mental Health – Level 3
This course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of both Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or Supervisor level within the workplace.
This is a Theory only course, and covers:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Eating disorders
- Mental health conditions
- Personality disorders
- Drugs and alcohol
- Bipolar disorder
- First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
Official delegate numbers for this course are 12 per instructor. Due to Covid-19 class numbers will depend on venue size to allow sufficient social distancing
£120 per person.
This course requires 12 hours contact time, breaks are not included.
Delegates must be aged 16 or above.
Upon completion of key requirements, certificates will be sent electronically and by hard copy.